5.08.2010

family photo shoot

My sweet friend Melissa offered to take our family pictures, but she had NO IDEA what she was getting herself into. Oh sure, my little family may seem sweet and innocent, but try to take our pictures and, well, I'll let the pictures tell the story of how our photo shoot went. {I didn't want you to be deceived by my new blog header.}

The good news is that Melissa is still my friend and I absolutely love these pictures! I am so happy to have these real portraits of what life is really like around our house. It's crazy, it's wild, we can't get everyone smiling at the same time, there is often tears, sometimes blood, but lots of laughter and love!



6 comments:

coolkids said...

too funny!! Love the header but the other pics are much better or more "real". LOL. :) We have some of those too.

brandy said...

The "real" ones are always my favorites :)

You have such a beautiful family.

Mark said...

Did I see blood? Now that's family picures.

Alison B said...

classic!

Becca said...

Those are hilarious! I think Tim could get a second job removing loose teeth.

Michelle said...

I am glad that you love them instead of getting upset. It is a snapshot in time. When your boys are all grown up and bigger than you, you will love these even more!
I think they are great!