9.23.2015

Mid-Century Accent Chairs


My Mother-in-Law told me these all reminded her of Grandma's home.  That's exactly the look I'm going for in my family room.  I've been loving the Mid-Century modern look.  It's the clean lines and simplicity that are appealing to me.  Here are a few that made my top choices, but there was only one lucky winner.

Here are the resources for all 4 chairs:

1.  Target - On sale for $127.49 plus an additional 10% off today!

2.  Urban Outfitters - $379 (free shipping)

3.  World Market - On Sale $399.99

4.  West Elm - $349.00 (Plus $50 handling fee)

I ended up choosing the Urban Outfitters Teal chair.  I placed the order on Monday and it's supposed to show up TOMORROW.  That's a 3-day turn around.  Amazing!  I hope it looks as amazing in my room as it is in my dreams.

No comments: